Sorry, these Sustainability Network resources are no longer available.
Check out our Upcoming Events for similar events.
Date: Thursday, Nov 10, 2016
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM EST
Registration Cost: $40.00
Google Analytics is a powerful tool for understanding what’s working, and what’s not, with your online projects. If your organization has a website, chances are it is already tracked with Google Analytics.
But are you getting any insights from this powerful tool? Google Analytics generates a lot of ‘vanity metrics’ that give an illusion of progress, but don’t help you get better online results. It can also be overwhelming, filled with jargon and strange numbers that don’t make a lot of sense.
In this 60-minute webinar (plus 20 minute Q+A), we will take the mystery out of Google Analytics. We’ll show you two key techniques that transform Google Analytics from a curious set of numbers to a powerful tool to make sure you’re getting the most out of your online efforts.
YOU WILL LEARN
– A brief overview of Google Analytics: what it can and cannot do for you
– How to track the key metrics that help your organization succeed
– How to measure the impact of your social media, email and online advertising efforts
THIS WEBINAR IS GOOD FOR YOU IF
– You are not a technical person, but you have to make decisions about how to invest scarce budget and staff time in online work
– You are not always sure what’s working and what’s not with your online initiatives
– You need a common language and framework for evaluating the success of your online projects
YOU WILL RECEIVE
– Free dashboards that you can install in your own account that show you what’s working and what’s not on your site.
– A step-by-step road map for getting the most out of Google Analytics, from setup through conversion tracking to marketing measurement and reporting.