June 23, 2016; 1:30 – 2:30 PM Eastern Time
A presentation by Julie Gelfand, Federal Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development on her tabling of her 31 May 2016 Report.
The report contained three chapters:
(1) Federal Support for Sustainable Municipal Infrastructure;
(2) Mitigating the Impacts of Severe Weather; and
(3) Chemicals in Consumer Products and Cosmetics.
All participants are encouraged to participate in the Q&A afterwards.
Please note that the Commissioner will be tabling a Fall report on Departmental Progress in Implementing Sustainable Development Strategies, Enforcement of the Fisheries Act, Oversight of the Nuclear Sector, and a Review of the 2016 Progress Report of the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy.
Helpful Hints when registering:
1) Upon clicking the “Register Now” button, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.
2) Once redirected, you will have the option to pay via PayPal or Credit Card.
3) If you do not have a PayPal account, just click on the line/button that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” and the Credit Card Payment fields will appear.