Join Andrew Musselman of Fluency for Win Your Virtual Audience: How to Speak With Presence and Influence Listeners Online
Speaking with impact on platforms like Zoom, WebEx and Google Hangouts can be a daunting prospect. How do you project confidence, instill trust and generate emotion when you?re addressing people virtually? In this 4-part workshop series, Andrew Musselman of Fluency will offer tools to overcome those challenges, so you can achieve engaging, inspiring online communication and win your virtual audience.
- Workshops will include interactive components, breakout sessions and time for Q&A
- A video recording and slides will be made available to anyone who registers.
*Please note, all participants will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite and a link to join the meeting through Zoom.
Cost: $225 (4-Part Workshop Series)
Session 1: Master an Engaging Online Speaking Style, Nov. 17, 1:00-2:15 PM ET
- Set up your laptop, or device to achieve a shot that looks professional.
- Speak on webcam in a way that makes listeners feel you?re connecting with them and showing your authentic personality.
Session 2: Convey Presence Through Non-Verbal Communication, Nov. 24, 1:00-2:15 PM ET
- Examine the importance of non-verbal communication and define the fundamental principles of presence.
- Use posture, gesture, facial expressions and tone of voice to project confidence and instill trust.
Session 3: Play to Your Online Audience, Dec. 1, 1:00-2:15 PM ET
- Use active listening techniques to assess your audience and adjust accordingly.
- Develop strategies to overcome nerves and make a lasting impact on your listeners.
Session 4: Structure Compelling Content, Dec. 8, 1:00-2:15 PM ET
- Acquire a content tool to facilitate structuring a cohesive, engaging message.
- Discuss the principles of storytelling as a means to creating persuasive, emotionally resonant content.
About the Presenter:
Andrew Musselman has been performing all his life. Whether reciting stand-up comedy albums verbatim on Cub Scout camping trips, or doing Chris Farley imitations in the high school lunchroom, being in front of a crowd is his lifeblood. He founded Fluency to empower people in all walks of life to speak with confidence, presence and authenticity. In addition to his corporate work, Andrew has led workshops for the Maytree Foundation, the Sustainability Network, Covenant House and Frontlines T.O. Before founding Fluency, Andrew taught and coached in high schools, universities and acting studios for over 15 years. As an award-winning actor with an international body of work, Andrew draws on his vast storytelling and performing experience to inform his communications coaching.
Fluency is a presentation and communications coaching service. We empower our clients to realize their potential for inspiring, influential communication.