Engagement Organizing Webinar Series:
Natasha Madison of New/Mode on an Introduction to Engagement Organizing
September 5, 2019, 1-2 pm Eastern Time
The recording will only be available until November 5, 2019.
How do we harness a digital approach that has a real impact on the ground? How can our digital work better engage – and be more accountable to – our communities of supporters, volunteers and donors?
Designed for campaigners, organizers, social media managers and nonprofit leaders, this webinar will encourage you to move beyond newsletters and social media posts and consider the 5 key principles for deep and meaningful engagement online.
Natasha will help you:
– Map your audiences to meet them where they already are.
– Use a ladder of engagement to create and sustain meaningful engagement, and build lasting relationships with your community.
– Apply your theory of change to your digital communications and actions.
– Celebrate small wins online (not just the mega victories).
– Ultimately give your community members more control — even though it’s scary.
About Natasha Madison
Natasha Madison is Director of Community & Partnerships at New/Mode where she is building a strong and supportive ecosystem of empowered campaigners, technology providers, expert strategists and movement partners. Prior to joining New/Mode, Natasha was the Digital Director at cStreet Campaigns where she helped labour, NGO and political clients build progressive movements across Canada, the US and Australia. Previously, Natasha worked in leadership roles with Canadian Women’s Foundation, Canadian Youth Business Foundation and CUSO International. Her free time is spent outside, petting dogs or tweeting pictures of cars in bike lanes.
This is the first webinar of the Engagement Organizing Webinar Series.